Leading label printing specialist, Label Power will be showcasing its range of colour label printers, label applicators, label dispensers and barcode printers at the Good Food and Wine Show.
Label Power will be presenting Primera LX900 – Primera LX400 colour label printers, Primera AP360 – Primera AP362 label applicators, Primera DX850 label dispenser and Datamax-O’neil M4210 Mark barcode printer.
In addition to product demonstrations, Label Power’s consultants will also supply samples, provide professional advice and take enquiries for trade label and tag printing.
The Good Food and Wine Show is a great platform for Label Power to present its New Wash Away Labels designed to clearly show product lifecycle details and avoid wasting time removing labels from containers.
A special ‘wash away’ adhesive ensures the label can be removed without leaving residue once the labelled container is immersed in water.
James Malone, Managing Director explains that the Label Power showcase should strongly appeal to food producers, wine boutiques, coffee shops and retailers interested in branding their products or starting their own private label.
Label Power’s range of label printing solutions will help this target base to speed up their labelling process, improve their product image and save money. Label Power offers a range of options that allows companies to print professional labels in required quantities, apply labels to their products quickly and easily while avoiding the time-consuming and labour-intensive process of hand-labelling.
Live demonstrations will include:
- Primera LX900 colour inkjet label printers especially designed for printing runs of customised full colour labels
- Primera LX400 colour label printers designed to print bright, colourful and professional labels with a resolution up to 4800dpi
- Primera AP Series - AP360 and AP362 label applicators for labelling cylindrical and tapered containers such as bottles, cans, jars and tubes at speeds up to 1200 containers/ hour
- Primera DX850 compact label dispensers peel and present self-adhesive labels from rolls, one at a time, replacing manual label peeling
- Datamax-O'neil M4210 Mark II thermal transfer barcode printers generate high quality barcode labels and manage continuously changing data