Leading label manufacturer and card printer supplier, Label Power introduces a new range of plastic card printers from Evolis.
The new Zenius ID card printers offer a one-stop solution for printing high-quality single-sided cards in monochrome or colour in addition to encode technology cards. The compact, modular and easy to use card printers deliver superior print quality on every job.
Designed for user-friendly operation, Zenius ID card printers take plastic card personalisation to the next level by simplifying routine tasks such as ribbon installation and printer status monitoring.
The Zenius uses the Evolis High Trust range of consumables designed to enhance graphic performance and simplify standard tasks such as ribbon installation by instantly identifying the ribbon and configuring all settings accordingly.
The Zenius is ideal for businesses seeking a card printer that can print high quality plastic ID cards in single or small runs.
Zenius ID card printers are suitable for printing employee badges, access control badges, payment cards and transportation passes among others. The Zenius can print up to 120 colour cards per hour including images, text and barcodes.
James Malone, Managing Director explains that the Zenius simplifies the process of printing cards and badges with an LED control panel that guides the user through the job.
He adds that the card printers are small, lightweight and silent, making them suitable for welcome desks, sales counters, office desks and other work environments.
Key features of Zenius ID card printers:
- Prints high quality plastic ID cards in single or small runs
- Prints in monochrome or colour
- Prints up to 120 colour cards per hour
- Evolis Premium Suite includes multiple tools to monitor the printer from a remote computer
- Evolis High Trust range of consumables enhances graphic performance and simplifies standard printer tasks
- Eco-designed printer uses recycled material and can be recycled
- Energy Star certification
- Complies with reduced energy consumption guidelines from the ErP European Directive
- Almost noiseless operation with sound level of just 46 dB (A)
- 2-year warranty