Available from Label Power , the Avery Dennison AV64 64-bit high performance thermal transfer printers are designed for speed and precision in operation.
Operating up to 20 times faster than competing products, the thermal transfer printers can be used to print bar codes, tags or production labels quickly and efficiently.
The Avery Dennison AV64 64-bit thermal transfer printers are packed with several advanced features that are critical when in constant industrial use.
The 64-bit thermal transfer printers offer several advantages while carrying out any printing task in high resolution, with excellent precision and intelligence.
In addition to preventing errors even in the input stage, the printers are designed to save on ribbon usage and also feature an extremely simple operating interface.
Key features of Avery Dennison AV64 64-bit thermal transfer printers:
- Compact printing powerhouse is highly durable and robust
- Lightning fast data transfers and multi-tasking operating system enable printing at up to 400mm/s
- Integrated dot-check system reports back on the status of each dot printed to maintain print quality and bar code readability
- Quick Change function allows easy changing of printheads without special tools
- Economical operation with the automatic foil saving function using all non-printed areas of 6mm or larger
- Near Edge printhead achieves a resolution of 300 dpi
- Modular design includes removable accessories such as a knife, rewinder or dispenser, and supports all sorts of processing
- Avery Dennison EASY PLUG program language and ZPL emulation for easy upgrade and replacement provided as standard