The Avery Dennison AP 7.t thermal transfer printers available from Label Power are designed for label printing applications in the textile industry.
Labels on textile products not only assist with branding but also make a statement about the quality of the garments. Premium textile products need top quality care labels featuring long-lasting printing that can withstand innumerable washing and dry-cleaning cycles.
The AP 7.t textile label printers from Avery Dennison are backed by the company’s extensive experience in the textile market and the latest generation of hardware technology for top quality printing results.
Avery Dennison AP 7.t thermal transfer printers for textile labels offer several advantages including colour-fast results, speed and accuracy, simple operation, excellent washing resistance and adaptability.
A wide range of top quality label materials is also available to suit the printer.
Key features of Avery Dennison AP 7.t thermal transfer printers:
- Prints razor-sharp, colour-fast labels on textiles at a speed of up to 200 mm/s (8 dots/mm)
- Ease of operation with user-friendly graphical display and easy menu guidance
- Simple material handling allows the user to change label materials and foils easily
- Easy printhead cleaning and replacement
- Warning signal indicates when the end of the material is reached
- Viewing window allows the user to check the material roll
- Excellent washing resistance and precise printing results
- Supplied with all common international textile care symbols
- High resolution guarantees crystal clear and colour-fast printing of even extremely small sew-in labels
- Material flexibility, prints widths of up to 105mm
- Foil-saving mechanism
- NiceLabel AD software specially designed for textile applications to create care labels easily