Available from Label Power , the AP 5.4 universal thermal direct and thermal transfer network label printers by Avery Dennison are highly versatile in function and application.
The AP 5.4 network label printers can print type plates, self-adhesive labels, paper, card and plastic such as PE, PP, PVC and PA at high speed, fulfilling diverse application requirements quickly and easily.
Perfect coordination of foils, labels and print pressure allows the AP 5.4 label printers to produce a resilient print result that is abrasion-resistant, weather-resistant and chemical-resistant.
The AP 5.4 for instance, is ideal for printing type plates on electrical devices of all kinds, ensuring that the product is labelled for life while guaranteeing traceability on the basis of serial numbers.
The label printer is also suitable for labels on supplied parts in the automotive industry. Tracking individual parts such as wiring looms and interior door panels can be ensured with reliable labelling.
Key features and benefits of AP 5.4 network label printers:
- Quick and easy operation with straightforward operating controls
- Labels and foils can be changed very easily since the material feed opens at the side
- No tools or accessories required to change printheads or print drums
- Print pressure of the printhead can be varied easily using the adjustment screw
- Graphical display shows status messages and menu guidance in a user-friendly manner
- High computer-processing compatibility
- Standard Ethernet allows network label printing
- Wide variety of fonts, barcodes and graphics
- Prints fonts, standardised symbols and barcodes on different materials
- Wide range of accessories including cutters, rewinders and dispensers for optimised post-processing of labels