Label Power introduces the Easylabel 5 Multi-User, a new barcode and RFID labelling software from Tharo Systems specially created to design and print labels or barcodes easily, quickly and accurately.
Now available with a 3-user licence, Easylabel 5 Multi-User labelling software incorporates an RFID Wizard and an EAN/UCC-128 Wizard to help users meet all their label design requirements. With this software users don’t need to be computer literate to fulfil complex labelling requirements.
The Easylabel 5 Multi-User labelling software is ideal for networked environments where only a single licensing key is required to print from multiple workstations.
According to James Malone, Managing Director of Label Power, Easylabel 5 Multi-User labelling software offers consumers the control and flexibility they need for designing and printing labels. The Platinum version of the software is now being offered for multiple users at a lower cost to enable customers to print label designs on demand.
Malone adds that the new 3-licence user version of Easylabel 5 Multi-User helps companies become productive while making their label designing and printing process more effective. The Multi-User version is also available with 5, 10 and 25+ user licences.
Key benefits of Easylabel 5 Multi-User labelling software:
- Eliminates the need for multiple hardware keys with a single licensing key for label printing in networked environments
- All associated files, formats, databases, images, serial files and report files can be shared and stored on the network
- Can be installed and used from every PC on the network
- Users can print labels from any workstation no matter where it is located
- RFID wizard allows users to program and print HF and UHF smart labels
- RFID wizard also assists users in creating an Electronic Product Code (EPC)
- EAN/UCC 128 wizard enable users to create EAN/UCC 128 barcodes in a simple 4-step process
- Allows a serial number to be retrieved from a database, incremented and be printed on the label, and then written back to the database
- Cross-reference tool enables users to pull in data from more than one database
- ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) database client allows users to access all kinds of data sources including relational and non-relational databases
- OLE DB based database editor supports the Microsoft Access structure allowing users to edit and create Access databases
- ActiveX controls allows middleware programmers to create programs that can use the internal functions of the software to print labels
- Job lists can be created to print specific sequences of labels in one operation