Australia’s leading manufacturer of top quality labels and tags, Label Power has announced a number of enhancements to its range of Zebra G-Series printers.
James Malone, Managing Director of Label Power explains that the Zebra G-Series printers appeal to businesses that need compact barcode printers for easy integration into existing systems in addition to their ability to produce high quality labels, affordability and suitability for diverse applications.
The G-Series label printers are reliable, durable and flexible to fit almost any low- to mid-volume barcode printing application, enabling users to print barcode labels anywhere and anytime quickly and easily.
Zebra’s G-Series barcode label printers find application in retail price marking, gift registry, coupon and receipt printing, retail pharmacy prescription labelling, healthcare specimen labelling and patient tracking, light industrial work-in-process, product and shipping labelling, security tags and even travel/hospitality boarding passes and bag tags.
Label Power’s Zebra G-Series printers are available in a choice of models including the basic GK-Series to the feature-rich GX-Series to suit specific printing and budget needs.
Key enhancements in Zebra G-Series printers:
- Triple connectivity at no extra cost for GK-Series models with Serial, USB and Centronics parallel ports offered as standard
- Auto-sensing EPL/ZPL (programming languages) serial port automatically detects EPL or ZPL serial cable and sets the printer to function accordingly
- Improved image quality and consistency on standard media as well as tough-to-print labels, receipts and tags
- Centronics parallel port replaces original parallel communications port on the GX-Series and also added to the GK-Series
- Common, standardised parallel port is the same as the 2844/2844-Z and 3842/3844-Z Series, enabling customers to reuse their current cables when migrating to the enhanced G-Series