Leading printer and identification products supplier, Label Power will be showcasing their latest range of card printers, label printers and Dangerous Goods labels at the Sydney Safety Show.
Label Power will be presenting their card printers, Dualys3 and Pebble4 along with the Primera LX900 colour label printers in addition to a wide range of Dangerous Goods labels.
Apart from product demonstrations, Label Power consultants will also provide professional advice and take enquiries for trade label and tag printing.
The Sydney Safety Show represents a great opportunity for Label Power to display their entire range of Dangerous Goods labels to Australian businesses.
James Malone, Managing Director explains that hazard identification is critical to preventing or reducing the likelihood of injury or harm occurring to persons in their workplace. Label Power manufactures high quality, durable Dangerous Goods labels to help their clients comply with safety standards.
Sydney Safety Show 2011 welcomes visitors from a variety of industry segments including food, beverage, packaging, pharmaceutical, medical, manufacturing, warehousing and logistics among others.
Live demonstrations will be conducted for the following Label Power products:
Dualys 3 Membership/ID Card Printers:
- Personalises cards in medium to large runs
- Instantly issues sophisticated cards
- Matches premium quality graphics with fast throughput
- Incorporates latest innovations in consumables and encoding
- Supports many types of cards while providing unmatched efficiency
- Seamlessly personalises cards on demand or in volume
- Leverages a large selection of consumables and encoding options
- Prints on magnetic stripes, contact smart cards and contactless cards
- Personalises all cards from ID badges to sophisticated payment cards
- Extremely fast printer in its class for professional labelling
- Designed for printing runs of customised full colour labels
The Sydney Safety Show will be held at the Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park from 25th October to 27th October 2011. Label Power is exhibiting on stand number L2.