Label Power has introduced the Bartender 9.4, the latest Barcode, RFID and label design software available from Seagull Scientific. Bartender 9.4 is an innovative Label Design Software package, designed to support laser, thermal printers and colour inkjet label printers. The updated version of Bartender delivers advanced levels of integration, security and printer management options, with the capacity to improve supply chain management, manufacturing control, warehousing and distribution functions.
Managing Director of Label Power, James Malone, states “businesses come to us looking for innovative, reliable and practical solutions to create and design their own labels. Bartender 9.4 has versions which will suit the needs and budget of most businesses”.
Key features and benefits of the Bartender 9.4 label software includes:
- Two-sided printing: users can create separate designs for the front and back of their labels
- New “rich text” object: the WYSIWYG editor facilitates the use of professional text formatting and handling of complex industrial label requirements
- Embedded revision log: offers detailed history of all label format changes
- Live database view in label design area: data can be monitored live as it merges into the correct locations of the labels during the entire design session
- New database and librarian SDKs: with two additional SDKs, developers can now integrate other programs directly with Librarian and the Bartender system database
- Users can easily access information about past print jobs, document versions or reprint past label jobs
Malone also says “Bartender 9.4 is the new engine that makes label design and printing easy. With Bartender 9.4 Label Power aims to empower Australian businesses with a tool that helps them remain competitive in todays challenging markets”.