Label Power expands its product portfolio with the latest universal powered label dispensers, the LD-100-U and LD-200-U series.
These label dispensing machines are suitable for all types of labels including transparent and opaque labels.
Businesses can reduce the amount of time traditionally spent in peel and apply manual procedures with the new LD-U series automatic label dispensers.
The label dispensers are suitable for small and medium businesses such as food and beverage, manufacturing, chemical and pharmaceutical industries among others.
Features such as a reflective detector and compact photoelectric sensor with fibre cable allow these machines to dispense any type of label and automatically advance the next label presenting it for instant picking.
Key features of the LD-U series automatic label dispensers:
- Range of models includes LD-100-U, LD-200-U, LD-100-U-SS and LD-200-U-SS
- LD-U-SS models have a stainless steel chassis making them resistant to moisture and ideal for humid environments
- All models are designed for all day, every-day use
- Compact space-saving design
- Suitable for small and medium businesses
James Malone, Managing Director of Label Power explains that the new range of label dispensers will help their clients become more efficient, speed up their production lines and boost productivity levels.