Label Power presents the Datamax-O’neil I-Class industrial barcode printer that is comprehensive, reliable and flexible.
The I-Class industrial barcode printers feature a modular design that is engineered for quality and is precision-crafted with a die-cast aluminium frame. The printers are durable, yet lightweight and are suitable for all settings from desktop to industrial environments.
The I-Class printers consist of easy-to-use features such as colour-coded cues, embossed media loading diagrams and wide access to the printhead.
The industrial barcode printers also feature a unique collapsible ribbon that simplified loading and unloading the media, as well as a wide range of resolutions to cover many barcode applications that have become standard in the industry.
Features of the Datamax-O’neil I-Class barcode printer:
- Simple to use LCD front panel display
- 32-bit processor, 8MB RAM
- DMX-I-4208 provides label throughout at 8 ips
- Built-in international features
- Over 40 international languages available for international language print capabilities
- Built-in standard features