Label Power offers the Datamax-O’neil H-Class high performance industrial printers that are rugged, versatile and feature rich solutions for dynamic enterprise applications.
The H-Class printers can be used for demanding manufacturing, shipping and processing environments including compliance labelling, shipping and receiving, product identification, inventory control, asset tracking and manufacturing.
The H-Class offers a broad range of connectivity that easily integrates into any network and meets diverse application requirements. The industrial printers features one of the largest graphical displays and provides an easy-to-read view for quick navigation and printer notifications.
The H-Class printers feature the IntelliSEAQ printhead that combines advanced thermal control with full performance history to provide the most sophisticated diagnostics. The diagnostics stored in the printhead allows quick access to operations of the printhead and proactively service the printer without compromising productivity.
Features of the Datamax-O’neil H-Class industrial printers:
- Supports UHF and HF RFID configurations
- Gear-driven design and durable die-cast aluminium frame
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian and French
- Versatile media compatibility supports coated side in or coated side out ribbons
- DMX NetManager to help manage entire network connected D-O printers
- Utilises widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print
The H-Class industrial printers are available from Label Power and comes standard with Ethernet, Parallel, Serial and USB/SDIO interfaces for extra capacity models.