Available from Label Power , the E-Class Mark III from Datamax-O’Neil is a range of compact desktop thermal printers designed for reliability and cost-effectiveness in various applications.
Datamax-O’Neil E-Class Mark III desktop barcode printers are entry level thermal printers incorporating features normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
The E-Class desktop barcode printers are available in four distinct models to meet a broad range of customer requirements.
The E-Class Mark III is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance for long-term service.
Key features of E-Class desktop barcode printers:
- Easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen
- Horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading
- Reduced operational costs thanks to the printer’s larger media and ribbon roll capacity
- Larger one-inch core standardised ribbons cost less than typical smaller desktop ribbons
- Double walled construction for increased durability and proven design for long term reliability
- Wraparound media window allows operator to visually verify the media level without interrupting operation
- Sealed user interface panel prevents liquids and debris from damaging sensitive user controls
- Easy serviceability with no tools or experience required to replace critical parts