The compact and semi-automatic Primera AP360 label applicator is available to purchase from Label Power . The labelling device has been designed to make the process of applying pressure-sensitive labels to cans, bottles, tubes, jars and other cylindrical or tapered containers quick and simple.
The label applicators are ideal for use with a wide variety of products, including (but not limited to):
- bath and spa products
- beers, spirits and wine
- water and other beverages
- specialty foods, sauces and spices
- fragrances, lotions and oils
- health and beauty care products.
Features of the semi-automatic labelling device include:
- precision placement of the labels in desired position
- straight labels with no folds or wrinkles
- delivers highly professional finish and look
- applies up to 1200 labels per hour
- label application speed of 135mm per second
- securely fixes labels, even on containers with a very small radius such as lip balm tubes
- compact size that fits on most desks and countertops
- quick set up
- simple operation
- UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications, and
- industrial strength; manufactured with steel and heavy-duty sheet metal.
Label Power recommends using the AP360 labelling device in conjunction with Primera’s LX- and CX-Series colour label printers to create a complete print-and-apply solution suited to most small to medium sized businesses.
The label applicators are also compatible with fan-fed or roll labels printed by other methods such as flexographic, offset and thermal transfer.