How do I know if more research is needed before starting my project?
• When you don’t know what needs to be made.
• If you don’t know if it’s possible to make what you want to make.
• When there are several ways of implementing a solution to your design and you don’t know the best way of designing it.
• When you truly want to come up with something innovative.
• When high-risk elements of a project have been identified or are expected to be present.
• When you want to know what else is on the market that may be similar to your idea.