Full Turnkey Solutions for Electronic Product Development by LX Group
Client-focused Turnkey Solutions
- LX Group's electronic, firmware and software turnkey design team will walk a client through every stage of the design and development process.
- From conceptual development and commercial design onto electronics manufacture, and offer product and market support if required.
- The LX team is client focused: their aim is to genuinely understand a client’s requirements, and together with their experience, develop the best turnkey solution.
- Business Plans and IP landscaping
- Patent Applications and commercial advice as well as investor introductions
- Grant application assistance and cost optimisation
- Product Testing, verification and validation
- Manufacturing Coordination, technical support and marketing support
- Automotive and Industrial Control
- Mining Automation & Monitoring
- Wireless Automation and Robotics
- Health & Fitness
- Transport Compliance & Enforcement
- Retail Control and Gaming
- YellowBird ALERT: an automatic handheld AM/ FM radio device designed to emit an alert tone and emergency radio transmission during a natural disaster, including floods and bush fires. The YellowBird ALERT has won the prestigious Insurance Council of Australia's Annual National Community Resilience Award 2010.
- Driver Fatigue Safety Device: designed to monitor the position of a car relative to the road in order to detect signs of driver fatigue and dangerous driving.
- Dynamic Feedback System: educational feedback device designed to facilitate in-class quizzes, automated attendance tracking, real-time student feedback, and to improve the effectiveness of large-scale video conferencing.
- Wireless Elevator Communications System: data cable replacement module targeted at the elevator industry.
- Low Power Telemedicine Platform: A low-power ZigBee based platform incorporating PIR motion sensor, temperature monitoring, audio, accelerometer, USB interface, light level detection and Ethernet.
LX Awards is proud to be the recipient of several awards including Anthill’s 50 Coolest Companies for 2009 & Best Overall Project at the 2009 EDN Awards.
LX Group Provides a Full Electronic Turnkey Design Service, from Concept Through to Reality. LX Group information and contact details