LSA Australia Pty Limited presents the Fixed Assets module designed to integrate with the VISUAL Enterprise suite of software.
Offering a simple interface that is easy to use and flexible enough to meet requirements at most companies, LSA Fixed Assets ensures accurate and consistent asset management of a company’s assets from initial purchase through to final disposal.
LSA Fixed Assets module enables the tracking of every aspect of the asset's life, providing up-to-the-minute information on all fixed assets wherever they may be located. Flexible reporting is enabled by the asset management software module, allowing the creation of standard and tailored reports.
Key features of the LSA Fixed Assets module:
- Helps keep track of valuable assets more accurately
- Creates an unlimited number of fixed asset records
- Classifies various types of assets with different attributes by Class, Label or Groups
- Auto creation of journals for posting to the general ledger when a new asset is added into the fixed asset database
- Links to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger
- Depreciation policy covering default depreciation rates, depreciation codes and account codes within the General Ledger can be set for each asset individually or by groups
- Depreciation can be calculated monthly, 4-weekly or yearly and journals prepared at the click of a button for posting to the General Ledger
- Safeguards prevent depreciation to be run twice for the same period
- Maintains all aspects of an asset such as location, serial numbers, warranty information, custodian as well as any other useful information in the user defined fields
- Standard reports can be generated with the ability to sort and filter on certain fields
- New reports, tailored to specific requirements can be created using Crystal Reports