ERP VISUAL job costing supports activity-based costing which allows the user to determine the actual cost associated with each product and service, regardless of the organisational structure of the enterprise. This can then be used to find opportunities to streamline or reduce costs, or eliminate the activity entirely (especially if there is no value added).
Features of the ERP VISUAL job costing module include:
- The ERP visual job costing module links work orders to customer orders to measure true margins,
- ERP VISUAL job costing module allows the user to automatically update stockroom and WIP inventory records in real time
- This module directly charges jobs for expense items not listed on a PO
- Links POs to work orders to capture costs for a job
- Creates and posts manufacturing journals to the general ledger quickly and easily
- The ERP visual job costing module calculates actual costs for a one-time or limited run production, without having to add part numbers