Restaurant pagers, available from LRS , are not only available to page waiting guests but are also available for servers to expedite orders. All server pagers can be called from the kitchen transmitter as well as from the host transmitter if you are using guest pagers in your restaurant.
Benefits of using a restaurant pager:
- Restaurant Pagers increase check averages
- Restaurant Pagers dramatically improve service
- Restaurant pagers allow the servers to stay out on the floor with guests
- LRS server pagers for restaurants offer on-site programming.
- If a pager becomes lost or broken, you simply reprogram another one for that number.
- You do not need white boards or grease pencils because now your pager is the same as your ID.
- The chef knows the number to page because it will be printed on the ticket as the server ID.