Loctite wearing compounds are ideal for use in air ducts, pumps, impellers, fan blades, propellers and cyclones. Available in trowelable, brushable and sprayable formulations with special fillers for tough conditions, Loctite wearing compounds can withstand every corrosion, abrasion and wear problem. The extremely hard fillers in Loctite wearing compounds offer superior wear resistance and excellent adhesion.
Loctite wearing compounds are designed for specific service conditions and to protect and extend the service life of a wide range of plant areas and plant equipment. The product creates a sacrificial and renewable working surface, protecting the structural integrity of the original substrate.
Key benefits of Loctite wearing compounds:
- Restores worn surfaces and extends part life
- Saves cost by avoiding part replacement
- Reduces spare part inventories
- Protects parts against corrosion
- Good chemical resistance for effective protection of assemblies