Loctite instant adhesives are a diverse line of cyanoacrylates adhesives (CAs), with the bond resistant to even higher temperatures and humidity, enlarging the spectrum of applications.
Loctite instant adhesives cure very quickly when confined between surfaces as the surface humidity on the substrates triggers the cure reaction. Cyanoacrylates are chosen for bonding small parts to achieve extremely fast fixturing.
Extremely versatile and easy to use, Loctite adhesives are one-component products that do not require mixing, and cure at room temperature without the need for heat or light energy. Loctite instant adhesives deliver very high bond strengths to plastics, metals, rubbers, wood and many other substrates.
Henkel’s adhesive specialists can provide customised solutions to meet specific bonding requirements.
Key benefits of Loctite instant adhesives:
- Clean and easy to apply
- Very fast positioning and fixturing of parts
- Bonds a wide variety of dissimilar materials
- Excellent adhesion on various substrates, especially plastics and rubbers
- Special formulations available for bonding metals or porous substrates
- High strength on very small bond faces
- Free of solvents
- Does not require complex part geometries