Completely filling the space between the flange surfaces, the gasketing prevents the escape of gaseous or fluid materials in composite machine parts or pipe connections. Loctite gasketing is a single component formulation and offers excellent sealing for flanges.
Loctite’s sealant for gasketing can be used with many different types of materials including various metals, wood, plastic, rubber, ceramics, glass and even concrete. Available in a range of options, Loctite gasketing sealant is selected for a specific application depending on the material to be sealed, environmental conditions, temperature, and operating pressures in the system.
Loctite gasket sealants remain intact and leak-proof over the entire life of the connection.
Key benefits of Loctite gasketing sealant:
- Single component product
- Fills all surface voids to create 100% seal
- No fine surface finish needed
- Will not relax, creep or break
- No need for re-torqueing or replacement during service
- Excellent instant seal
- Gaskets on demand in desired shapes and sizes reduce inventory costs
- Permits parts disassembly easily even after extended service