TD3 is the latest dual actuator system for elevation beds of the future with many features for comfort and easy access. TD3 dual actuator system for beds provides comfortable resting positions for the entire body.
When choosing a TD3 system for adjusting the spring mattress of a bed, it is possible to choose a complete system from one supplier, with many features.
Here are some of the hallmarks of the TD3 dual actuator system for beds:
- A compact Twindrive unit with minimum noise level optimised for beds where high force is needed e.g. bending of spring mattresses
- Standard with radio frequency based handsets for your comfort avoiding annoying handset cables when adjusting the bed
- TD3 dual actuator system for beds has a unique motor system ensuring high force on the bed
- Possible to use two handsets with the same system as extra comfort
- Exchangeable mains cables, also with mains cut-off
- Easy change of batteries for emergency lowering - just pull out the drawer and change batteries
- The TD3 dual actuator system for beds allows emergency lowering for low standby power consumption
- Possible to dismount the TD from the bed in all positions.
The TD3 dual actuator system for beds is available from Linak .