The DL1 Deskift unit from LINAK Australia is a motorised desk lifting column designed for user freedom. The Desklift units have built in electric linear actuators, making them compact desk lifting devices.
The LINAK DL1 Desklift has been specially engineered to ensure best possible ergonomic facility. The DL1 electric lifting column from LINAK is designed to raise, lower or tilt office furniture, specifically desks.
The DL1 lifting column from LINAK can either be part of a single, 2, 3 or 2 + 2 parallel system or even a multi-parallel system with CBD3. The 2, 3 and 2 + 2 parallel drive is guaranteed via special software in the CBD3 that balances uneven loads on the desk.
Features of the DL1 Desklift include:
- Maximum thrust of 1600 N (per leg)
- Maximum speed of 43 mm/sec. unloaded with CBD3
- 6 different standard installation dimensions from345 mm to 645 mm
- 6 different standard stroke lengths from 200 mm to 500 mm
- Black in colour
- Low noise level
- Separate motor cables
- With or without mounting bracket for crossbar
- 2 different standard spindle pitch versions (9 and 15 m pitch)
- Built-in limit switches (not adjustable)
- Dimension column of 50 x 80 mm
- Dimension motor housing of 187 x 97 x70 mm
- Bending moment occurs at maximum 1350 Nm static, maximum 200 Nm dynamic
- Brakes at three times its maximum load
- Typical current consumption of 3.5 amp. at max. thrust (per DL1)
- Hall sensor (enables parallel drive with CBD3)
- Used for single or parallel drive