LINAK Australia introduces two new models to their family of lifting columns.
The new LINAK BL1 lifting columns are a range of 3-part lifting columns designed for use in hospital beds, nursing home beds, treatment chairs, couches and dental chairs.
Featuring extra small built-in dimensions (274mm and 312mm), the BL1 lifting columns enable appropriate lifting and sitting height depending on specific user needs. The BL1 is a great choice for X-ray equipment in hospital and care environments.
The new lifting columns offer high stability, low noise operation and elegant design.
Key features of BL1 lifting columns:
- Offers a maximum thrust of 2000N
- Cleaning-friendly design with low noise operation
- Fits into many applications including treatment chairs, wheelchairs, beds and couches
- 3-part lifting column is compact and has a long stroke length
- 3-part guidance enables an overlap between individual profiles, ensuring high stability
- Open spindle actuator with a practically noiseless chain drive inside
- Short installation dimension and long stroke length possible
- Maximum speed: 18mm/s