The DL14 3-part inline column is now available from LINAK Australia .
With a compact installation dimension of 525mm and stroke of 660mm, the DL14 3-part inline column allows for the design of a desk where all users will find the perfect sitting and standing heights. The low starting height and long stroke of the DL14 inline column conforms to legislation worldwide.
The DL14 inline column can run as a single column or as a 2, 3 or 4 parallel system. Inline design, with motor and gear in the column, simplifies construction, and the round profile will easily integrate into an existing product range.
The DL14 inline column is designed for fast and quiet operation and does not require a cross brace which minimises manufacturing and installation costs.
- Thrust: up to 700 N per leg
- Speed: level up to 38 mm/s
- Standard installation dimension: 525 mm
- Standard stroke length: 660 mm
- Colour: all parts black (RAL 9005), all parts grey (RAL 9006) or all parts white (RAL 9016)
- Low noise level
- Synchronous drive of the middle profile
- Dimensions column: ø 70 (outer profile), ø 63.5 (middle profile) and ø 57 (inner profile)
- The DL14 profiles are secured against rotation/twisting
- Bending moment: My = max. 150 Nm dynamic
- 2 x Hall sensor (enables parallel drive)
- Customised colours
- Bracket for crossbar
- Single or 2, 3, 4 parallel drive or even multiparallel with up to 16 columns
- Duty cycle: 10 % ~ 6 min. per hour or 2 min. at continuous use at full load
- Ambient temperature: +10° to +40 °C
- Compatible with control boxes CBD4, CBD5 and controls: DP, DPA, DPB, DPF, DPH, DPT and WDP
- Storage and transport temperature: -10° to+70 °C