Both the hospital bed functions and the workload need to be controlled. That is why Linak has developed the Attendant Control OPENBUS (ACO).
An attendant control is an extended hand control which is positioned at the end of a hospital bed. The ACO can assist the nurses in their daily work as they get a tool to control all the functions of the bed and at the same time limit their workload.
Workload and stress are the reasons for a reduction in the quality of nursing care and for nurses leaving hospitals.
The Attendant Control OPENBUS offers a tool that is easily reachable for nurses and other hospital personnel.
As some patients can have difficulties in managing an electrical bed, the Attendant Control OPENBUS also offers the possibility of locking the handset from all or some functions if considered necessary.
To ensure a user-friendly attendant control, Linak has made the design and found the functionalities in cooperation with nurses who use attendant controls in their daily work.
- The ACO (Attendant Control OPENBUS) is a cost optimised and compact unit with up to 15 buttons that can be used as handset keys or lock-outs.
- The lock-out function is made visible by yellow LEDs.
- The ACO is compatible with control boxes that use an Openbus interface i.e. CB6S, CB16 and CB20.
- The ACO is for use with advanced hospital and patient care beds (nursing beds) where patient positioning must be carefully controlled by medical staff.
- The ACO allows nursing staff to retain direct control over critical positioning functions while giving the patient a limited degree of adjustment.
- The ACO is ergonomically designed and easy to install on even the most advanced equipment.
- The ACO has a flexible hook which enables it to be positioned according to the nurses’ wishes.