LEAP Australia will showcase Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0 product development software on Stand 2008 during the 2008 Queensland Manufacturing Technology Exhibition (QMan) at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from October 21-23.
The Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire is a 3D CAD design tool from PTC.
The Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire allows users to connect with Windchill content and process management applications over the internet for true design sharing, both with real-time connectivity as well as accessing product information through either internet or intranet.
The Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire also allows users to do the following:
- Design more rapidly with direct modelling interaction
- Deform, twist, bend and stretch designs with WARP tool
- Experience an intuitive workflow with the dashboard feature
- Manage large and complex datasets though better design management tools
- Access product and project information through seamless Windchill integration
LEAP, which stands for Leading Engineering Application Providers, sell, support and provide training for Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire, a key component of PTC’s Product Development System.
The Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire is simple to learn and use and helps lower costs. It comes in a variety of packages that scale from small businesses to large organisations.
LEAP deliver computerised solutions to engineering problems in the form of computer aided design, computer aided manufacture, product lifecycle management, finite element analysis and discrete element modelling software.
LEAP also provide software training, consultancy services and customer support.