LEAP Australia is organising a series of solution launch seminars as part of the launch program for the Creo 1.0, a next generation design software from PTC. LEAP will be running the free seminars across Australia and New Zealand.
The seminars are suitable for existing or future users of PTC solutions such as Pro/ENGINEER or users of products such as SolidWorks, Inventor, NX, Solid Edge and CATIA who could benefit from the capabilities of this next generation of design software.
Creo 1.0 design software provides role specific apps for Parametric 3D Modelling, Direct Modelling, 2D Schematics, Technical Illustration, Visualisation, Simulation and more.
Key advantages of Creo 1.0 design software:
- Resolves problems while modifying CAD data not created by the user
- Helps sort problems while making unexpected late changes to designs
- Resolves issues with imported CAD data
- Extends interaction of CAD data beyond the design team
- Eliminates delays in creating product service and installation instructions
- Assists with creating large, complex and highly configurable products
Seminars are being held from 1pm to 4.30pm on all scheduled seminar days.
Creo 1.0 design software seminar schedule:
- 29 Aug 2011: Perth, Technology Park Function Centre
- 31 Aug 2011: Adelaide, Regency TAFE
- 01 Sep 2011: Melbourne, Hemisphere Conference Centre
- 02 Sep 2011: Sydney, Rydges Parramatta
- 05 Sep 2011: Brisbane, Niche Event Spaces, LEAP Office
- 07 Sep 2011: Auckland, Ellerslie Auckland Racing Club
- 08 Sep 2011: Christchurch, Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology