The Toku hydraulic breakers from Kubota Tractor Australia incorporate only two internal moving parts, offering reliability and long life. Each breaker has a wide range of oil flow allowing for mounting of the same breaker on a wide range of equipment. This is an ideal feature for a variety of applications such as constructions, demolition, recycling, mining and quarrying.
These hydraulic breakers are available in 15 models from 73kg to 4000k9 class while a 50:50 weight ratio brings the ideal energy transfer and least recoil back to the excavators.
Having fewer and durable parts, simple structure and easy maintenance enable low running cost of the breakers in the long run. Other features of the Toku hydraulic breakers include:
- Short Tie Rods: Utilising protected threads yield long life and high reliability
- Nitrogen Cushion Chamber: Designed to absorb piston recoil and recycle the energy to increase output on the next blow
- Large Piston mass and supporting area: Provides for positive alignment, transferring maximum energy and efficiency to the tool
- Control Valve: Simplicity of the valve's design minimises interruption of oil flow, reducing hydraulic pulsations
- Underwater application: Port available for air inlet
- Dual retainer pins: Ensure positive tool alignment and easy tool replacement