The 75HP SVL75 compact track loaders are created exclusively from Kubota engineered and manufactured components, according to Michael Partridge, Kubota Industrial Sales Manager. The rugged track loaders are powered by efficient Kubota engines and available at select Kubota Construction dealers.
The track loader delivers excellent bucket breakout force and exceptional lifting capacity to provide outstanding performance and productivity. Inclusion of the Engine Stall Guard feature in the SVL75 ensures that the engine will not stall even under extremely harsh work conditions. The compact track loader is equipped with a rigid-mount undercarriage and a vertical lift designed for long reach and maximum lifting and dumping capabilities.
The SVL75 also features as standard a self-levelling function to keep the bucket or forks in the horizontal position without the need for the operator to constantly adjust the angle during lifting. The cab is designed to deliver enhanced comfort levels to the operator with a wide cab entrance, a spacious operator area, high-back, fully adjustable suspension seat, ample leg room, air-conditioning as well as a hand-and-foot throttle.
Key features of Kubota SVL75 compact track loaders:
- 2,814kg bucket breakout force and 2,213kg lifting capacity
- Powered by a four-cylinder, direct injection, turbo-charged Kubota diesel engine
- Hydraulic hitch as standard helps change attachments at the simple press of a switch without the operator leaving the seat
- Auxiliary hydraulic line supplying 71.2 LPM allows various attachments to be operated and controlled using a joystick mounted thumb controller
- Full hydraulic pilot operated system allows the operator precise control of drive system and front working attachments
- Engine Stall Guard creates excellent traction allowing operators to continue working in testing conditions
- Two-speed travel switch allows the operator to shift between a low of 7.5 km/h and high of 11.5 km/h
- Kubota’s Unique Vertical Lift Design delivers an exceptionally long reach of 1059mm with the tip of the arm shaped to allow lifting over 3m
- Cab designed for enhanced operator comfort
- High ground clearance for optimal travel performance on rough construction site terrain
- Designed for time-saving maintenance with easy tilt-up cabin for convenient access
- Main frame and undercarriage in a one-piece, welded unit to provide excellent structural strength