Kubota RTV900 utility vehicles feature 3 cylinder 20 hp Kubota E-TVCS diesel engines for high torque rise and cleaner emissions. The 3 range transmission provides safety for downhill travel as well as quick acceleration and optimum traction.
Further features of Kubota RTV900 utility vehicles:
- Robotically welded for maximum reliability, the entire vehicle frame is manufactured to withstand years of punishing conditions
- Contoured padded seat provides plenty of room
- Hydrostatic power steering responds quickly and reduces driver fatigue
- Fully independent front suspension and semi independent rear combine to deliver a smooth ride and excellent traction
- Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS) is standard for safety
- A 500 kg capacity tray is standard