Kubota Tractor Australia offers a comprehensive range of excavators in various models and configurations to meet diverse application needs.
Offering one of the largest ranges of excavators in the 0.8 to 8 ton class of mini excavators, Kubota excavators are available in a choice of 12 models and 34 different configurations, all engineered to perform in harsh Australian environmental conditions.
The extensive range combined with a reputation for reliability and performance places Kubota in a leadership position in the Australian mini excavator market. Additionally, Kubota’s large and varied range of mini excavators ensures that all possible markets are covered and end users are correctly matched with a machine that best suits their specific requirements.
Key features of the Kubota mini excavators range:
- 7 minimal tail swing models from 920kg to 8200kg and 5 zero tail swing models from 1680kg to 5465kg
- Fitted with world-leading Kubota diesel engine closely matched to the hydraulic horse power required resulting in clean running and high fuel efficiency
- Adjustable Maximum Oil Flow Control for auxiliary hydraulics enables the operator to adjust hydraulic oil flow for attachments with specific oil flow requirements
- Adjustable oil flow control enables owners to use multiple attachments without the need for multiple machines
- Load Sensing Hydraulic System eliminates the need to change lever strokes to adjust the amount of hydraulic oil flow required for varying job loads
- Control valves automatically regulate and distribute optimum oil flow to each cylinder based on load weight for perfectly matched speed, power and cylinder timing
- Slight operator control movements produce smooth and simultaneous operation of the boom, arm and bucket
- Auto Idle System for maximum fuel economy improves safety, decreases noise and reduces fuel consumption
- Fully interactive push button LCD panel gives the operator precise operational information instantly
- Intelligent Control System helps reduce excavator downtime and repair costs by providing accurate and timely diagnostics and routine maintenance alerts
- 3-year 3000-hour factory backed warranty supported by 24/7/365 parts and service back-up