Kroll Heaters Australia presents their range of BR and KGUB series of used oil burners and the Kroll Kozy and Kroll SZ series of used oil heaters.
Kroll’s BR and KGUB series of used oil burners are available from 30kW to 1200kW. The used oil burners are built to burn light, heavy, used automotive oils and new or used vegetable oils. Their designs are based on the emulsion principle that creates an air/oil mixture burning with good combustion results.
The Kroll BR used oil burners are low in pressure, have inbuilt air-compressors and are characterised with limited consumption levels, low pollutant emissions, reliability, safe working, easy installation and maintenance.
The Kroll Kozy used oil heaters are ideal workshop heaters that provide free heat for automotive service shops who want to dispose their used oil or waste oils. The Kroll SZ Series of used oil heaters is available to heat any space with used oil or waste oil.
Features of Kroll’s range of used oil burners and used oil heaters:
- Used oil Heaters for any space or application
- Used oil Heaters for air heating
- Used oil Burners for water boilers or hydronic boilers
- Higher power ranges suitable for greenhouse, agriculture, horticultural, automotive spray paint baking ovens, workshop space heating
- Adaptable to used, waste, heavy, bunker, light, vegetable and diesel fuels
- No compressed air supply required in BR series used oil burners