Kraus & Naimer supplies a range of plastic enclosures made from strong durable plastic for use in various environments.
The plastic enclosures come with IP 66/67 protection and feature increased wiring space and cover coupling.
The KS and KL series are designed for high UV resistance while the CS and CL series enclosures are ideal for applications in aggressive environments such as oil, chemical substances and grease.
Key features of the plastic enclosures:
- 2 knock-outs on top and bottom for metric thread according to EN 50262
- Standard equipment includes a ground and neutral terminal
- Size S0 enclosures also available with lateral conduit knock-out and cover interlock that allows opening without dismantling the handle
- Can be supplied with a cover locked in 1 position
- Also available for conduit entries for PG-thread