The new KT1.V mounting enclosures from Kraus & Naimer are characterised by high UV-resistance and available with or without cover interlock. The compact design fulfills all requirements in practice and complies with the protection degree IP66/67.
Features of the mounting enclosures include:
- The mounting enclosures are made of strong durable plastic and has increased wiring space
- Two M25 treaded conduit entries are placed on top and bottom of the mounting enclosures
- One M20 treaded conduit entry is placed lateral left and right of the mounting enclosures
- The mounting enclosure is equipment with ground and neutral terminal
- Upon request the enclosures are available with wire shield carry throw functionality