The modular design, variety of power ratings, and two different design variants permit KG-series industrial switches to be used for a wide range of applications. On off KG-series switches are available with three to eight poles, double-throw switches are available with three or four poles, and for motor control center applications a special version switch is available.
Key features of these industrial modular switches include:
- large terminals with captive screws
- fingerproof up to 160A
- integrated screwdriver guide for the use of motorised screwdrivers
- integrated snap-on feature for DIN-rails on base mounted switches up to 160A.
- shaft extensions
- door clutches
- neutral and ground terminals
- up to eight auxiliary contacts
- terminal covers; and
- various locking devices.