The new G20 (S) DC switches developed by Kraus & Naimer feature knife contacts designed for a switching capacity of 20 Amps at 690V DC (DC-22A) and high short circuit withstand capability.
Featuring a standard latching mechanism, the G20 DC switches comply with all regulations required for main switches according to IEC/EN 60204. The G20 is also ideal for AC applications with high short circuit fault levels, as well as electronic circuitry with low current and voltages.
Finger-proof terminals according to EN 50274 and protection degree IP20 ensure maximum safety.
Key features of G20 DC switches:
- Self-cleaning and vibration-resistant knife contacts
- Compact design
- High DC switching capacity
- High contact reliability (better than any H-bridge contact system)
- High short circuit withstand capability
- Finger-proof terminals (IP20) even if jumper leads are used
- Terminal extensions for ring type cable lugs and quick connect lugs available
- Heat-resistant contact system according to standard EN 12101-3