The new door clutches with locking handle M800/M810, available from Australian Solenoid , are complying with all requirements of the IEC and in combination with an additional padlock device mounted on the switch itself also with UL508A.
The new door clutches are convincing by their simple and robust design while featuring a compact unit.
The important features of these door clutches with locking handles include:
- Single hole mounting
- IP66/67 protection degree
- M800: Applicable for all cam switches of size S1 and S2 and KG41B, KG64B, KG80, KG100, KG105, KG125-KG317
- M810: Applicable for all cam switches of size S1 and KG41B, KG64B, KG80, KG100, KG105
- Door interlock in the OFF-Position while a padlock is fitted and also in the On- position
- The door can be open in the non locked OFF-position, only.
- Override function in the On-position - The door clutch may be opened only if the switch is in the Off-position. In special cases, however, authorised people have a requirement to open the door, even if the switch is in the On-position.
- Accepted misalignment: ± 3mm horizontally, ±5mm vertically
- Maximum three padlocks with a minimum shackle diameter Ø 5 - 8mm