Kraus & Naimer offers cam switches from the DH, DHR, DK and DKR series designed for universal application as control switches, instrumentation switches and circuit interrupters.
The DH, DHR, DK and DKR series control switches feature different contact designs, contact materials and terminals allowing their use in electronic circuitry as well as in aggressive environments in accordance with IEC 60947-3, EN 60947-3 and VDE 0660 part 107.
Optimum protection from dust and other contaminants is enabled through the provision of fully enclosed contact chambers. The stage is the basis for all switches and can be supplied with a maximum of two contacts while the terminals are accessible from the side.
While all control switches in the series are supplied with open terminals, the DH and DK series can be alternatively supplied with integrated quick connect terminals with each terminal accepting one 6.3mm or two 2.8mm quick connect lugs.
Key features of DH, DHR, DK and DKR type control switches:
- Supplied with open terminals
- Finger-proof according to VDE 0106, part 100 (VBG 4)
- Captive plus-minus terminal screws and integrated screwdriver guides facilitate wiring
- DH and DK series can be alternatively supplied with integrated quick connect terminals
- DHR and DKR series available for connection with ring type terminals
- DHR and DKR switches supplied with large open terminals, allowing for connection without removing the screws