Cam switches of the CG, CH and CHR series, available from Kraus & Naimer are designed for universal application, and are especially suitable for electronic circuitry and aggressive environments.
The CG, CH and CHR series switches may ideally be used as control switches, instrumentation switches and motor control switches.
The availability of different contact designs, contact materials and terminals allow the CG, CH and CHR series control switches to be used in electronic circuitry as well as in aggressive environments in accordance with IEC 60947-3, EN 60947-3, VDE 0660 part 107, UL and cUL (cUR).
The stage is the basis for all switches and can be supplied with a maximum of two contacts. All switches in the series are supplied with open terminals accessible while the switch is installed. The terminals are protected against accidental finger contact according to EN 50274, VDE 0660 part 514 and BGV A3.
Key features of the CG, CH and CHR series control switches:
- Captive plus-minus terminal screws and integrated screwdriver guides facilitate wiring
- Can be mounted closely, side by side, or directly at the cable trays due to the particular arrangement of the terminals
- Contact terminal numbers are easy to read, even when the switch is installed
- Captive plus-minus screws of the CH and CHR series are located about 90º apart from the terminal direction, allowing wires to be connected without any interference
- CHR series designed for connection with ring type terminals