Available from Kraus & Naimer , the load switches of the C, CA and CAD-series offer a solution for most cam switch applications.
Featuring different contact designs, contact materials and terminals, these switches can be used as control switches, instrumentation switches and motor control switches, as well as in electronic circuitry and aggressive environments according to IEC 60947-3 and VDE 0660 part 107.
The cam-operated switches of the L-series are continuous current rated for off-load switching, and may be used to switch resistive or low inductive loads.
Key features of C, CA and CAD-series switches:
- Can be supplied with a maximum of 2 contacts
- Terminals accessible from the side
- CA and CAD switches supplied with open terminals to facilitate wiring and protected against accidental finger contact
- Switches up to type CA25B supplied with captive screws with clamping plates
- Switch types CA40-CA63 supplied with box terminals
- Captive plus-minus terminal screws and integrated screwdriver guides facilitate wiring
- Can be fitted with a snap action latching mechanism if a positive manual operation or higher DC rating is required