Kraus & Naimer range of rotary cam switches offers a solution for many cam switch applications.
Kraus & Naimer rotary cam switches are available with various contact designs, contact materials and terminals. From 10A to 2400A, with either vertical or horizontal wiring access, in a variety of mountings for ease and speed of installation, Kraus & Naimer rotary cam switches will prove the right fit for your rotary cam switch needs.
The versatility of the Kraus & Naimer series of rotary cam switches means they can be used as control switches, instrumentation switches and motor switches, and in electronic circuitry and aggressive environments.
Each series of Kraus & Naimer rotary cam switches offers its own unique benefits.
Available through Australian Solenoid, Kraus & Naimer rotary cam switches meet international and Australian standards with the high international reputation.
All series of Kraus & Naimer cam switches:
- Various contact designs, contact materials and terminals
- 10A to 2400A
- Vertical or horizontal wiring access
- Variety of mountings for ease/speed of installation
- 350A to 2400A
- Continuous current rated for off-load switching
- Designed for switching of resistive or low-inductive loads
- Classic cam switch
- Models for all current ratings
- Fingerproof terminals, accessible horizontally or vertically
- Captive plus-minus screws and integrated screwdriver guides
- 10A to 32A
- Part of range specifically suited to low-voltage applications, down to switching of electronicsignals with gold-plated contacts for reliability under adverse environmental conditions
- Insulation stripping/prep not required if Insulation Displacement Connection used
- Terminals are stainless and acid resistant