Korenix Technology offers an advanced range of 24+4G rackmount Ethernet switches designed for use in harsh industrial environments.
JetNet 5228G is a 19-inch 24+4G rackmount managed Ethernet switch equipped with 24 10/100 Base-TX ports plus 4GB RJ45/ MINI GBIC combo ports. These Ethernet switches are specifically designed for building, control room and telecom applications that demand high port density and performance.
The switch is mounted within the 19-inch rack along with other 19-inch public servers or network devices.
Rackmount Ethernet switches also support Jumbo Frame forwarding up to 9.2KB. Transmission of large files in industrial environments becomes more efficient and solid with these managed Ethernet devices.
A key advantage of the JetNet 5228G is that it supports 4GB ports, which allow users to trunk up to 8GB uplink bandwidth as well as help with load balancing, path protection and network redundancy.
JetNet 5228G rackmount Ethernet switches support various software features to fulfill the advanced management, control and security requests in industrial buildings as well as control rooms.
Protocol VLAN, private VLAN, VLAN stacking, QoS, IGMP snooping, layer 2/4 Access Control List, 802.1x, SNMP V3 and LLDP are some of the features that meet the requirements.
Additionally, the low power consumption and the fan-less design enhance the benefits in industrial applications.
Key features of JetNet 5228G rackmount Ethernet switches include:
- 24 10/100-TX and 4 Gigabit RJ-45/SFP combo ports
- 10/100/1000 Base-TX, 1000 Base-X
- Designed for building, control room and telecom applications
- 24+4G non-blocking switching performance
- Supports jumbo frame up to 9,216 bytes
- 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), SNMPv3, SSL, SSH management
- Advanced security by 802.1x, Radius and Layer 2/4 Access Control List
- Advanced VLAN protocols, Protocol VLAN, Private VLAN and VLAN stacking (QinQ) for telecom service providers
- 100-240VAC power input and fan-less design