The Real COM provides shorter latency and enables the device to start on system boot without requiring additional user login, allowing the user to easily manage the device via the management interface in addition to benefiting from networking the serial devices instantly. The improved performance of the device management makes it perfect for factory automation, utility management or any application where serial to Ethernet connectivity is required.
Korenix JetPort 5601 is a range of single-port serial device servers with two Ethernet ports for network redundancy. The serial interface of the device is configurable by software and can be set up to support any of the RS232, RS422 and RS485 serial formats without hardware modification, while providing speed as high as 460.8kbps.
To guarantee non-stop data communication, the redundant dual Ethernet ports of JetPort 5601 provide auto-recovery in less than 200ms when the master link fails to work.
JetPort 5601 can be configured by JetPort Commander, Korenix’s easy-to-use utility for Windows with a user-friendly interface and smart setup wizard that covers all management, monitoring and control functions for one or many JetPort servers.
Key features of Korenix JetPort 5601 single-port serial device servers:
- Dual Ethernet ports with network auto-recovery in less than 200ms
- One port software selectable RS232/422/485 serial interface with maximum serial speed of 460.8kbps
- Secured management by HTTPS and SSH
- Up to 5 simultaneous serial connections
- JetPort Commander easy-to-use Windows utility for device discovery, multiple device managing and monitoring
- Versatile serial services: Real/Virtual COM, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
- Event warning by Syslog, Email and SNMP trap
- Dual power inputs by 12~48VDC terminal block and by 9~30VDC jack
- -10ºC~+70ºC operating temperature
- HTTPS and SSH encryption mechanisms increase security and flexibility of the device management