The new port-based DHCP server function with predefined IP address in the JetNet 6710G-M12 HVDC PoE+ managed switches will enable remote replacement of the IP camera in an NVR (Network Video Recorder) system without any NVR configuration changes. This enables users to maintain IP cameras with ease, enhancing surveillance and monitoring inside railcars.
This new feature adds to the excellent firmware design of the PoE switches, which support IGMP snooping, QoS, VLAN, LACP and many more intelligent features for high quality and secure data transmission, MSR and MSTP network redundancy technologies for enhanced network reliability, as well as LLDP and Korenix’s own NMS, the JetView Pro for efficient management through auto-topology visualization.
Key features of the JetNet 6710G-M12 HVDC PoE+ switches:
- 8-port PoE+ switch that complies with 802.3af and 802.3at standards to offer 15.4W and 30W power respectively
- Provides 2 Gigabit uplink ports for high-bandwidth backbone network construction
- Rugged enclosure with parameters exceeding EN 50121-4 railway EMC and IEC 61373 railway vibration and shock requirements
- Guarantees stable and reliable operation on-board railways exposed to vibration, shock, temperature variations and EMI
- M12 type connectors for PoE, Gigabit ports and power module
- -40ºC~60ºC operating temperature range
- Also offers high voltage 110VDC to 48VDC power module for railcars