Korenix releases a new housing for industrial unmanaged power source PoE switch, JetNet 3705 4-port POE and one extra uplink port, JetNet 3705f 4-port POE and one extra uplink Fiber port.
To better fulfill the requirement of network devices operating in harsh environment of industrial applications, the new housing has been adapted an aluminium case with stylish industrial design, light weight, better heat radiation, robust with high quality production process.
As the video technology moves into digital world, the modern surveillance system is also transiting into IP surveillance solutions.
IP surveillance solutions enable instant video recording, transmission, recognition and sharing to the network that the traditional CCTV solution cannot compete with.
To provide a strong protection to IP surveillance systems exposed under outdoor environment, industrial grade Ethernet switches are more preferred to build up with the system due to robust industrial design requirement.
Powering the network devices which required to be located in distributed or high places usually involve power safety approvals and technicians.
With the help of PoE technology by delivering DC power over Ethernet directly, it greatly saves the need of powering the end Ethernet networking devices separately.
Korenix JetNet 3705 supports IEEE 802.3af power over Ethernet technology that enables network devices to be powered over the network-cabling infrastructure.
With 15.4W full power delivery for each of the 4 PoE ports, JetNet 3705 removes the need for separate power and data-cable installation infrastructure and costly AC-DC power adapter near cameras.
Major features of JetNet 3705 industrial PoE switch series:
- 4-port 10/100 TX with PoE injector
- One 10/100TX (JetNet 3705) or 100FX (JetNet 3705f) multi-mode/single-mode up-link port
- 15.4W full power delivers on each PoE port
- Rigid aluminium case
- Supports event relay alarm
- Terminal block for industrial application
- Supports -48VDC power input with power polarity reverse protection
- DC Jack power input for extra power adapter
- End-point PoE architecture
- Easy configure by DIP switch
- Self-diagnostic LED display and
- DIN-Rail/ wall-mounting and desktop installation