Korenix’s JetNet 5010G/ 4510/ 4010 series industrial 10-port Gigabit/ Fast Ethernet managed switches with upgraded hardware design meet the compliance requirements of EMC standards IEC/ EN 61000-6-4 and IEC/ EN 61000-6-2.
These managed switches are suitable for severe industrial applications such as intelligent traffic control systems, railway communication and factory automation.
The design of the JetNet series managed switches exceeds the requirements of heavy industry standards by providing a wider power input range of DC10.5~60V with redundancy, excellent EMC immunity, lightning/ surge protection and electric fast transient immunity.
These design parameters allow the switches to sustain higher electrical magnetic interference in heavy duty environments such as factory floors, railways, rolling stocks and traffic control systems among others. The JetNet managed switches offer heat dissipation in addition to a wide operating temperature range to resist extreme heat and cold in environmentally unstable conditions.
With heavy certified design and intelligent software features such as MSR for network redundancy, LLDP and JetView Pro for efficient network management, Modbus TCP for easy maintenance as well as QoS, VLAN and IGMP Snooping, the switches offer an excellent solution for high quality data transmission in harsh conditions.
Key features of the JetNet 5010G/ 4510/ 4010 series managed switches:
- Excellent level-3 and level-4 testing performances implied by IEC 61000-6-2 and IEC 61000-6-4 EMC standards
- Wide operating and power input ranges comply with the requirements of NEMA TS2 standard for traffic control systems
- Seven 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports plus 3 Gigabit Copper/SFP (JetNet 5010G) and 3 RJ45/SFP fibre combo ports (JetNet 4510/ 4010)
- Ideal for flexible distance installations enabling high-port connectivity, high-speed data transfer and backbone networking
- Also available in a -40ºC~+75ºC wide operating temperature range (JN5010G-w/ 4510-w/ 4010-w)