Korenix Technology presents the new version 2.0 of its JetWave 2410 IEEE 802.11g outdoor wireless access points featuring a larger memory and enhanced software.
The advanced JetWave 2410 outdoor wireless access points increase the SDRAM size from 8M Bytes to 32M Bytes for more wireless transmission sessions.
The JetWave 2410 version 2.0 wireless outdoor access points combine superior wireless technology and advanced features to offer a reliable, high-performance solution for highly demanding wireless networking environments.
The new firmware of JetWave 2410 supports Spanning Tree Protocol for wireless network redundancy, QoS by WMM and wireless traffic shaping for data prioritisation as well as VPN pass-through supporting PPTP, L2TP and IPSEC for secured wireless transmission to enhance the wireless transmission performance.
Additional features include Multiple SSID with 802.1q VLAN tagging, Ping, Trace Route, time setting and Syslog among others. The JetWave 2410 guarantees reliable and stable operation for long distance outdoor installation.
Key features of JetWave 2410 version 2.0 wireless outdoor access points:
- Supports wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- 802.11b/g WIFI engine supports up to 54Mbps transmission data rate in the 2.4GHz frequency
- Integrated 12dBi directional flat panel antenna extending data up to 7km
- N-Type socket for external antenna installation
- IP67 waterproof protective design for outdoor installation
- 48VDC Passive PoE design
- -20ºC~70ºC operating temperature range
- Four operating modes: Access Point, Bridge, AP Client and Repeater
- Multiple SSID with 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Advanced network security with 64/128/152-bit WEP and WPA/WPA 2 encryption and VPN Pass-through
- Spanning Tree Protocol, WMM, Ping, Trace Route, Time setting features