Korenix Technology announces the JetNet 6059G series 9-port Full Gigabit Managed ruggedized switches designed for 4 Giga Copper and 5 Giga Combo ports for fast and extended network infrastructures in large scale Intelligent Traffic Control applications.
The JetNet 6059G full gigabit ethernet switches are designed in a NEMA-TS2 compliant enclosures with an isolated console port for excellent ESD, surge and insulation protection. With a temperature range of -40-75ºC (JetNet 6059G-w) and 10.5-60VDC power input, the full gigabit switches are perfect solutions for constant data management under harsh conditions of applications such as intelligent traffic control systems, transportation systems and wind power plants
The 5 RJ45/SFP combo ports provide 100Mbps or 1000Mbps fibre/copper connections and allow users to configure the device in different port combinations to meet specific application needs. The combo ports support SFP transceivers with Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) technology that allows monitoring high quality fibre transmission in long distance installations, all to ensure the high quality of uplink connection.
The rugged switches support Korenix patented Multiple Super Rings and exclusive MultiRing technologies. This allows aggregating up to 4 gigabit/Fast Ethernet copper & fibre rings and inturn guarantees a longer, reliable and extended data transmission without the loss of any data. To add, the JetNet 6059G series provide MSTP/RSTP network redundancy technologies for compatibility with other switch types and network reliability assurance.
Some data management features of the JetNet 6059G series are:
- Auto device discovery
- Topology visualization
- Network event and status management
The JetNet 6059G series gigabit ethernet switches perfectly work with Korenix’s NMS, the JetView Pro i2NMS and support LLDP, combined with various enhanced management and security features, such as the 256 VLANs, Private VLAN/QinQ and DHCP option 82.
JetNet 6059G gigabit ethernet switches feature:
- 4 and 5 Gigabit copper ports
- SFP combo ports to extend Giga Copper/Fibre uplink or redundant Ring connection
- Fibre SFP w/ DDM to monitor long distance fibre communication quality
- Isolated Console port to protect the device by Negative power input
- Patented MSR, 4 MultiGigaRings for critical data stream redundancy
- LLDP and JetView Pro i2NMS ensure auto topology visualization and efficient network management
- 256 VLANs, Private VLAN, QinQ, DHCP Option 82 for efficient and secure management and reliable data transmission
- NEMA TS2 compatible
- Dual redundant 10~60VDC power inputs for system reliability
- Hi-pot isolation and -25~70oC (JetNet 6059G), -40~75oC (JetNet 6059G-w) operating temperature for harsh environments